Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter



Today I saw Harry Potter with Monique. Got $8 tickets! Yay! 
Overall it was a good movie. I felt sorry for Draco, his facial expressions are funny.
Almost cried when Dumbledore died :( 
I didn't want it to end! 
But anyway, got picked up with my mum and found out that my great grandmother past away.
She was 93. I loved her! She wrote me letters sometimes and always sent me $5 in a card for my birthday.  Aw Nan, I'll miss you and your handwriting. 

Some photos: 
Me and Melinda being silly.



First moment of waking up, seeing the most beautiful thing in the world. My baby girl. Friday!


Me just before seeing Harry Potter. My hair is not straightened or curled.  Sometimes it dries wavy. I just don't know.  I'm far too average now. It's not appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment