Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thoughts.


People say;
“What’s the point in trying to be someone you’re not?”
And in conjunction,
“Does it matter what people think?”

My answer to this may seem wrong but I know what I’m talking about.
It does matter what people think and mainly I’m thinking about myself.
I want to be someone I’m not to impress myself.
What if you’re not happy with yourself? I know I’m not, so why can’t I pretend to be someone else to make myself happy?

Every single time I lose a friend, I blame it on myself.
It is me, I know it is. I’m one hardcore bitch and I hate it.
People that don’t know me say ‘No you’re not a bitch!’ but that’s because you haven’t seen what I’m really like.


I want to be the sweetest girl in the world.
But then, won’t I get walked all over?
When I state my opinions, people think I’m being a total bitch but if I didn’t say them, then what’s the point of being alive? You want me to agree with everything you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment