Monday, January 12, 2009

Demi Lovato




Ahhh, sweet sweet sweet.
Isn't she amazing?


Amazing style she has.
dresslikedemi.org

On another note,
I'm getting organized for Mardi Gras this year.
I got my dress and tights.
I think I need gloves, shoes and a hat.
Not too sure yet.

I think Amy Whinehouse is a dirty whore.
She looks disgusting.
Thanks to Perez Hilton's blog showing me pictures of her.
Ergh.

I'm thinking about making a necklace from Tyson's guitar pic. (all-american rejects dude)
It's purple and has vaginamite written on the back or somehting.
And the all american rejects on the front.
I got it from his guitar stand when they came to Australia for the first time :)
Hell yeah for being in the front row!

PS: UGH. I really need dark purple jeans. Come onnn!!
I hate Australia!


Don't trust a hoe,
Never trust a hoe,
Won't trust a hoe.
Don't trust me.

2 comments:

  1. jay jays in para has purple jeans.
    but they're like a plum purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I must go and look!
    I wonder if they're cheap.
    Hmm.
    Do to you think only para has it?
    not livo?
    :)

    ReplyDelete