Saturday, May 16, 2009

Missing things.

I miss the old days of just getting high on laughter.
or life in general.

it was so amazing.
I was trying to think of why life is so shit now.
Like, REALLY figure it out.
And I realised it's because everyone is getting older.
Everyone is getting so serious.

I mean, I used to have jokes with friends
singing hilarious lyrics and parodies of songs
and things like that, just for shits and giggles...and it's all gone!
Now people have replaced jokes with 'WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFE!??'

I want to be fucking happy!
I want my friends back.
I want jokes, laughter and giggles. 
I want a normal job that it's the focus of my life.
That's what I want.

I miss you guys. :(
Mainly Alison and Melinda.
I miss going to Subway with Alison every friday after school. Talking about shit like ghosts and aliens. 
I miss her mum too. and little Jack.
:( awh man.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel but with me, I guess it's because I've drifted apart from people since TAFE and uni started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. samee.
    i hardly see my group.
    i see people from work.
    thats it.
    cristine, bonnie, renee, jov go out and stuff.
    i'm just at homee.

    me you and mon.
    should have a day out.
    :)

    i hate serious talk.
    i'm still a kid i feel.
    i don't want it to end.
    but im serious when i have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i so can relate to you.
    gah i hate friends with boyfriends.
    like what ever happened to the 'friends' part?!?!!

    ReplyDelete